If you have a cavity, you will require a dental filling or crown to restore your tooth. Dental fillings will resolve your dental issue and can offer you protection along with a cosmetic advantage. At DFW Smiles, we can provide a dental filling that is not distinguishable from your surrounding healthy enamel. Contact us to get the best dentist in Grapevine, TX, to ensure the dental filling does not hurt your smile and help you maintain oral health.
Symptoms Of A Cavity
The signs and symptoms of cavities differ depending on the location and extent of the damage. As the decay gets worse, you may face the following symptoms:
- Tooth sensitivity
- Visible holes in your teeth
- If you have black, brown, or white staining on any surface of a tooth
- Pain when you bite down
If you face any of the above symptoms, contact us to get your dental filling by the best dentist in Grapevine, TX.
What Is A Dental Filling?
With the appropriate cavity treatment, your smile will continue to remain attractive. The material used for dental fillings blends with your teeth. If you have a cavity, the dentist will treat the decay and clear out unhealthy tissues. A tooth-colored composite filling material is used to fill the damaged area. This will ensure support and preserve your bite function and improve your appearance. If you have a cavity, consult our dentist in Grapevine TX, who will be able to identify the issue and recommend the appropriate treatment option.
Receive Prompt Care
Receiving prompt care for your cavity is essential because if it is left untreated, your decay can worsen. A cavity can allow bacteria to enter your tooth pulp which can cause major dental and health issues. In this case, a dental filling will not be enough to heal your tooth, instead, you will require root canal treatment. If you get the treatment sooner, it will prevent your enamel from being destroyed. Call us now to get your tooth fillings in Grapevine, TX.
At DFW Smiles, we provide porcelain inlays and tooth-colored composite fillings which are unnoticeable and strengthen your teeth. Thanks to our new bonding technology, we can give you dental restoration without hurting your smile. Your tooth structure will remain intact. The resin we use also contains fluoride that can help prevent decay. It also protects your gums as it does not require placement at the gum line.
How To Prevent Cavities?
- It is essential to maintain good oral and dental hygiene to avoid cavities and tooth decay. Following are a few tips to prevent cavities
- You use fluoride toothpaste after eating or drinking. You need to brush at least twice a day and to clean between your teeth you can floss.
- It is vital to rinse your mouth with fluoride if you have a high risk of developing cavities. To know if your teeth are prone to cavities contact our dentist in grapevine TX
- It is important to visit our dentist regularly who will professionally clean your teeth and do dental check-ups and conduct oral exams. This will help prevent problems or spot them early.
- To prevent cavities you can add tap water to your diet as it contains fluoride which will help you prevent tooth decay significantly
- Avoid snacking and drinking sugary beverages can be harmful to your teeth.
Dental Filling In Grapevine TX
If you suffer from a cavity and want to get the best treatment that will ensure oral hygiene and maintain your smile, contact us now. Book your appointment today with the best dentist in Grapevine, TX.