Important Information Regarding COVID-19
Now offering Virtual Office Consultations!
Your DFW Smiles Team is looking forward to seeing you again!
To our patient family:
The COVID virus has been extremely difficult on everyone. In addition to the heavy burden on lives and financial well-being, medical and dental businesses have experienced some shutdown. This will lead to poorer health over time as good oral hygiene is directly linked to overall health.
As your dentist, I want to prepare you for the “new normal” in dentistry. While the state of Texas authorized re-opening of dental practices effective May 4th, I delayed re-opening until Monday, May 11th to allow the entire DFW Smiles team time to adequately prepare. Additionally, we opened with limited patient flow to allow for:
- Implementation of new federal and stated guidelines regarding infection control and safety procedures.
- Adequate time between patients for enhanced cleaning protocols and social distancing between patients.
- Increased communication with patients to discuss any questions and concerns.
- Feedback from patients and team members on the new office and safety protocols to continually improve our patient care.
You can expect to see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. These changes help protect you, our patients, and the staff. Some of these changes are:
- We will communicate with you before your appointment to ask some screening questions. You will also be asked those same questions when you arrive at the office.
- We will ask you to “check-in” when you arrive for your appointment by text or phone and remain in your car until a staff member notifies you.
- As our lobby is closed, we ask only the scheduled patient enter the office, unless assistance is required.
- We request you wear a mask to the office for your visit.
- The temperature of every patient will be taken upon entering the office.
- We request you adhere to the increased hygiene protocols while in our office.
We look forward to seeing you again soon and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we have taken and continue to take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. Please call our office at DFW Smiles Phone Number 817-281-3444 or click here to request an appointment
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
The health and safety of our patients and our team is our top priority.
We are all in this together.
We care about each of you and appreciate your understanding during these uncertain times.
Our thoughts are with those who have been impacted.
Dr. Stephen L. Parker, DDS and the DFW Smiles Team